This seat cover does a nice job of protecting the seat from mud & water post ride. It stays pretty well, and looks fairly good. I'm happy with this purchase.
Does exactly what you expect it to do! I usually take off all my super muddy gear before I get into the car but these covers do their job and keep your seats dry and clean. I wouldn't suggest running them as full time seat covers (as they aren't designed for that) but they work great for pulling onto a seat when you get back from the trails. For the price, I certainly can't complain about these.
I didn’t expect much for $30, but these are really nice. Will be nice to throw on after a dirty ride.
I did not like the Seat cover, need some straps to keep it tied to the seat.
Sorry the seat cover has not met your expectations. These seat covers are designed to throw over the seat and protect them from sweat, dirt and grime that accumulates from a short or long ride. There are minimal straps so they can be conveniently taken off and washed regularly. Here are some quick instructions for installation:
1. Slide elastic strap over headrest and down seat back.
2. Tuck head rest into pocket at top of seat cover.
3. Pull seat cover down, centering seat cover across width of seat back.
4. Tuck seam into crease between seat back and seat base.
5. Evenly overlap seat cover base over seat base, wrapping excess down the sides of the seat base.
Love these. Super easy on and off, takes two seconds. I just keep this in the back of my truck and put them on for adventure days to protect my seats from dirt/sweat/sand/snow/etc. Easy to shake off and wash. Doesn't hurt that they look great! 10/10, no brainer.